Wednesday, August 12, 2009

calling all debt collectors!

First let me say that I hate you. I think that your jobs are meaningless and that you guys probably go home unhappy.
On Monday I received a phone call from what I knew was a Debt Collector. I answered the call, i began to discuss the matter with the guy. SO I explained that I could have the payment in full on the first of the month. All of a sudden the dude goes total dick on me. He was like "obviously you do not intend to pay this debt". he questions why I have not paid it. So I explain to him that my husband has been seeking treatment at Vanderbilt and the VA hospital; and he says well maybe you should get a job like everyone else. Excuse me douche bag,have you not been watching the news. 5 million people have lost their jobs, besides fucker if it were any of your businness I am mother who wants to spend every waking moment with my son.So it is none of your businness why I do not work, what my husband condition is like, nor is it any of your businness to criticize me choosing to stay at home with my child. So Mr. Debt Collector, i understand that it is your job to harrass people but do not call my phone and think you can talk to me as you want. It is just fucking 400 bucks and I will send it on the first! And if you think that you are better than my husband or any other military personnell at that matter you are wrong. You may make more money, you may have a better state of mind, but you are lacking the balls.
Anywayans,he goes on to say that he has left me voicemails at my home,which if he had done that he would know that I do not have an answering machine.The guy says well obviously you are too busy playing nurse to a guy that is able to take care of himself. And your use that as a crutch. YES! you figured me out. I love watching my husband cough up blood everyday, have seizures, get Bi-Weekly CT scans on the Mass that is on his lung. I love waiting long hours in a waiting room while he sits in therapy to tell how he was blown in the air by a IED,how his LT told him to shoot a little kid that "had a bomb". I love not having a life, I love being away from my son hours into the day. So Mr. know it all, go screw yourself. And if YOU call back and keep harrassing me I will send the $400 in pennies.

2 comments:

  1. You should send it in pennies anyway hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think they are allowed to be mean and harrass you like that! imean trying to collect the money is one thing, but making hateful remarks is completely different. i would've asked to speak with a supervisor.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.