Hi! This is my first blog entry and I am kind of nervous. There are so many thoughts running through my mind, so many levels of stress that overwhelms my body, and so many tears of frustration that I want to cry. But for some damn reason I cannot do any of those,I have to stay strong.
As my first blog entry i will just do a sort of intro. As the days go by I will type my thoughts,my wishes,hopes,dreams,etc. My husband has been seeking treatment through the VA hospital and has been diagnosed with a TBI and severe PTSD;which is on top of his kidney disease,a mass on his Lung, and his burns on his back from the explosion in Iraq.
I spend alot of my time in waiting rooms, reading old magazines from a year ago, staring at a clock, or just feeling the urge to just scream.
I think that this blogging idea is great because I can vent without the person I care about most knowing how I am. I realize that my husband has so many thing on a daily basis that he goes through;the night terrors,the flashbacks,the pain,etc, but sometimes I just wish that I can complain without feeling guilty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm glad you joined the blogger community! it is a good way to let out frustration! love ya girly!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're blogging now. So many wounded warriors wives have started recently and I am an avid believe in it. You will be able to get things out you couldn't to just anyone, and will be able to help yourself cope by seeing where you came from. It's just great. I hope you get the same out of it that I do.
ReplyDelete