Thursday, August 13, 2009

It hurts sooooo Bad

Okay so I went ahead and paid the $400 dollars I owe to the credit card. It felt good up until the point I remembered I had to pay my tuition....and now it hurts to know that I cannot go and experience the BOGO Free jeans at NY&Co. I have been in the slumps ever since. I am starting to begin to believe that I have a shopping problem. Honestly should one be this depressed...ummmm.
Anyways, I am one credit Card away from being completely debt free with the exception of a car payment; which is exciting in its own. Plus I am closer to applying to the radiology program. This brings me to my new anxiety. what if I do not get accepted? This means I will have to wait a complete year to apply again. SIGH!!!!!!!! I might try for another degree if i do not get accepted or just wait around I dont know.

1 comment:

  1. yay for being debt free! i am no where close, but i hope to be a whole lot closer by the end of the deployment!

    i too think i have a shopping problem, i get a thrill out of buying things on sale! like today i got 600 thread count sheets for $15 off at target. its like christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.